This year Sven has been asked to speak at the Pioneer Valley Association of REALTOR's Education Fair and Expo as well as at the MAR Conference.
Sven will be speaking at both events on a top panel of real estate agents discussing how he has grown his business. Sven will give advice and tips as well as discuss how his state of the art techonlogy has aided him in becoming New England's #1 Agent.
The Education Fair and Expo will be held October 14th at the Sheration Hotel in Springfield, it will be from 7:30AM to 5:00PM. Be sure to come out and hear Sven's useful "tricks of the trade".
The convention will be held on October 19th and 20th at the conveniently located DCU Center in downtown Worcester - which is an easy drive from just about anywhere in the state of Massachusetts. With a full line-up of courses, leading speakers and instructors, the professional awards recognition dinner and top-notch industry tradeshow, you don’t want to miss this event! Click Here For More Information on the MAR Conference and Event!
Sven's Market: Winchester, Lexington, Arlington, Medford, Melrose, Stoneham, & Woburn (I have realtor referral connections across the country as well as in Alaska and Hawaii) Please call me if I can help.
Total Sold Properties (Winchester) 2008: 270 Homes, Avg DOM 113, Avg Price $759,273
I sold $20 million worth of real estate in 2008 and was among the top 14 agents in N.E.
In 2007 I was named "Rookie of the year" for Remax New England.
Best Sources of Business:
1.) Real Pro System Website: www.realprosystems.com with built in IDX from IDXBroker www.idxbroker.com and stat tracking via www.visistat.com (NEW BUSINESS)
2.) Narrated video home tours from Nashua Video Tours: Fred Light www.nashuavideotours.com
3.) Real Estate Blog Platform: www.Kineticblogsites.com
4.) Annual Client Appreciation Party: email me for party details and checklist
5.) Annual Town Wide furniture pick up to benefit Mission of Deeds (MOD)
6.) Annual (Base-Sponsor Paid) Town Tennis tournament to benefit (MOD)
- In-House (non-licensed) Marketing Manager/Transaction Coordinator
- Virtual Assistance: www.realsupportinc.com, contact Carrie Gable 847-705-1655
- Database: HOSTED Microsoft 2007 Outlook Exchange via www.sherweb.com
- Buyers and Sellers Packs: Listing presentation is Hardcopy (email me for a sample)
- Buyers Package with Buyers Questions and Timeline
- Scripts and Dialogues from Howard Brinton Starpower
Custom Marketing Plan for Each Listing:
Online Marketing - Each listing is added to the following sites:
- YouTube Video Highlighting the Home
- Point2Agent.com - This site syndicates to over 35 other sites!
- Blog.NorthofBostonRealEstate.com - My Blog
Branded Print Marketing Materials Including, but Not Limited to:
- Postcards; Just Listed and Just Sold:
- Just Listed Brochures:
- In addition, each seller recieves a thank you email after listing their home with me that includes a summary and links to their listings marketing efforts.
Other General Marketing Efforts:
- Print Ads:
- Monthly Newsletter; Complete with Up to Date Market Stats:
MUST HAVE Top 5 Tech Tools for 2009:
1.) Fujitus Scansnap Scanner (CRS discount) go to CRS website
2.) Microsoft Foldershare (FREE) moving to Sharepoint (paid version)
3.) GPS given to out of town buyers I use WWW.DASH.NET
4.) Flip Video Camera HD, www.flipvideo.com
5.) Lenovo Tablet x-61 Computer with PDFannotator.com, Software to Edit PDF's (I write all my listing and buyer contracts as well as offers here.)