Fireworks displays for Winchester, Mass
Tuesday, July 3
- Andover: High School. Fireworks at dusk.
- Lynn: Red Rock Park. Fireworks at 9 p.m.
- Danvers: Plains Park. 5-10 p.m. Fireworks at 9:15 p.m.
- Gloucester: The Boulevard. 5-10 p.m. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
- Needham: Memorial Park. 5-10 p.m. Fireworks after dark.
- Manchester: Singing Beach. Concert starts at 7:15 p.m. Fireworks 9:15 p.m.
Wednesday, July 4
- Boston: Hatch Shell opens at 9 a.m.; Boston Pops broadcast begins at 8 p.m.; Fireworks begin at 10:35 p.m.
- Beverly Farms: West Beach. 2-10 p.m. Fireworks start at 9 p.m.
- Marblehead: Marblehead Harbor. 8:45 p.m., fireworks start at 9 p.m.
- Salem: Derby Wharf. Live entertainment beginning at 7:15 p.m. with orchestra and military flyover. Fireworks at 9:15 p.m.
- Wakefield: Lake Quannapowitt. Parade at 5 p.m. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
- Winthrop: Winthrop Bay. Parade at 9 a.m. Fireworks after dark.
- Newton: Russell J. Halloran Field & Sports Complex. 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Fireworks at 9 p.m.
- Tewksbury: Livingston Street Park. 8:30 a.m.-10 p.m. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
- Waltham: Leary Field. Music starts at 5:30 p.m. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
- Amesbury: Woodsom Farm. Music at 6 p.m. Fireworks at 9:15 p.m.
- Salisbury Beach: Fireworks at 10:15 p.m.
Thursday, July 5
- Lexington: Hastings Park. 6-11 p.m. Fireworks after dusk.
Thanks to the Winchester Patch for such a complete list of our area fireworks. Click on the locations to see more details.
We wish you a safe and fun 4th of July!
From our family to yours,
The Andersen Team